Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Upcoming Events - Tonight and this week.

So I haven't really posted in a while so here's what I've got going on this week.  If anything changes, I will update further.  Please come out and support.  It's not just myself.  I'm working with some very talented people.

12/2 - Moca Lounge 2210 Frederick Douglas Blvd. Harlem NY.
              I'm DJ'ing from 6pm-9pm and then from 9pm to Midnite
                  Erotic Poetry Slam Hosted by Matt McCoy and Jimique Straker begins.
                  New Poets as well as the resident Jedi's/Siths:
                  Mona Bode - (MonaBode Her Way)
                  David Roberts aka D-Black (Linked-In)
                  Brother Earl (Poemography)
                  Faze
                  Anthony Daniels aka Thirsty

You can check out more poetry by these talented folks here at Mic Fiends!
The kitchen will be open and drink specials are available.
There is no cover but there is a two drink minimum.  If you want a seat, GET THERE EARLY!!!

12/2 In the L.E.S. at Skinny 174 Orchard Street
BEMD Productions presents Open Turntables from 5pm - 2AM
I'll be on from 1AM - 2AM but if you're in the neighborhood and want to hear a nice collective of DJ's do their thing, come out early and check'em out.  I don't know what I'm spinning tonight (maybe Hip-Hop, maybe house, maybe electro... who knows!?!) but it'll be fun.  I hope to see you there.
Meetup.Com

12/4 WOW Cafe Theater 59-61 East 4th St.
The Incredible, Edible, Akynos Presents THICK
A Cabaret/Burlesque show featuring women of the "Thick" variety.  It's fun... come through.
There is a bar available to quench your thirst!
$20/adv general admission - $25/door
$30 for 2 ($15 each)
$48 for 4 ($12 each)

Facebook Events
Buy Tickets Here

Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment