Monday, February 29, 2016

Go FIgure... GoFundMe!

So my DJ bag came up missing one morning.  I was on a load-in for the monthly Mister Sunday party at Shea Stadium in BK and left my bag unattended in the front seat of a truck. Yeah my fault, I know  but what hurts more than losing the Macbook Pro, my Dell Latitude, my Sprint Hotspot and my USB 3.0 HDMI capture card is losing all of my hard drives.  I brought them with me to get a little organizing done.  I was organizing and editing 7 months of church footage for a television show.  I was sorting through 200 Gb of reclaimed music (since the last hard drive catastrophe) and so on and so on.  I had just gotten my Macbook back from repair also.  I was using it for corporate Livestream gigs.  Things were going sweet then one lapse in judgement and I'm back to square one.

SO... I decided to start up a GoFundMe campaign.  Take some time and take a look.  It is simply a campaign to replace what I've lost.  But more than that it is a campaign to continue building a business and a a brand that I believe in.  To provide event services such as DJ'ing, Audio and Visual Support as well as Webcasting and Livestreaming.  If you can, join me on this journey with a donation of any amount.  Donations of $400 and over will be rewarded with 3 hours of complimentary DJ service.  $500 and over will receive a 1 hour Livestream

www.gofundme.com/MrSpeakerNYC

Thanks in advance... DJ Administer aka Mr. Speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment